I bought shaving cream and a muffin tin at the Dollar Tree. We had food coloring and a paintbrush at home, so we were ready to go!
She made this "eeeeeee" sound each time she dipped the brush in the foam. It was hysterical!
Poor Beckett couldn't participate. Since everything goes in his mouth right now, I thought it best to keep the Barbasol out of reach. He was not amused. (The bib is a great fashion statement, I know. I was feeding him and he got distracted. I kept thinking he would come back for more.)
While not as interesting as the shaving cream paint, Beckett entertained himself for a while.
And he's over it.
It was a great success!! We will definitely be painting in the bathtub again. If it's up to Lila, we probably will tomorrow!
We all have those days! ��
ReplyDeleteIf you use cool whip instead of shaving cream, it won't hurt them if they eat it or get it in their eyes. ��