Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Where have we been?

Where have we been you ask? All over the place. We moved, and it was not the smartest decision we've ever made, simply because of the timing. Moving in December is just a bad idea. I feel like I'm drowning in cleaning houses, rental deposits, changing addresses, ordering Christmas cards, Christmas shopping, unpacking, purging our ten tons of unnecessary items, not to mention our regular activities. It's been a pain!
 
Fortunately, I know the trouble will be worth it. We are super excited about our new location (even though it's only a few miles from our "old" house). The new house is one level and has a fenced in back yard. Woohoo! Those two things are motivation enough for this mama!
 
One drawback to the new house is no playroom. Here's our old playroom on moving day:
 
 We will miss it tremendously. Sometimes I feel like Lila and Beckett have more toys than Toys R Us! Now our living room and kitchen will be covered in an assortment of toddler paraphernalia, but hey, it kind of was before.

The kids have already spent a bit of time in the back yard. It's so nice to send them out and not worry (much). How did our parents ever just send us out to play? It makes me a nervous wreck!


Let me just say that this is how each of us felt the first few nights. I think each of us could have passed out while standing.

We've all gone a little crazy!

I'm including this one is just because it's cute. The SEC Championship was a heart breaker, but my Dawgs played like champs. Plus, they look good in red.

No comments:

Post a Comment