Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wash your car!

Last Friday, we went to dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant. There is a McDonald's in the adjacent parking lot. An older model Ford with several young people was leaving McD's, and had the misfortune of having their windows down. Lila proceeded to yell, "Hey Guys! Hey Guys! That's a dirty car!"

The young girl driving said, "I know", and looked embarrassed (per Jared. I had my head down.)

Lila is really into talking to random people lately. If it goes through her mind, it comes out of her mouth (wonder where she gets that????).  She will yell at people in the grocery store, "Hey Guys! I'm Lila!", "Hey Girls! We getting cereal!", "This is my friend, Beckett." She is at the stage where she asks people if there is something wrong, ie: the man at WalMart with a band aid on his nose. Those are pretty easy to deal with. I'm really worried about what we'll do the first time she tells someone he or she is fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment