Monday, June 24, 2013

Some Notes

Lila is hilarious, even when she doesn't mean to be. Lately we've heard:
 
"My tummy-ape is full!" (I've explained a tummy ache is not the full name of her abdomen, but she insists on adding the "ape" to it.)
 
When I took pictures of her on the first day of the preschool summer program, she said, "I'm playing Mommy! You not supposed to be in here!"
 
After a few episodes of Curious George, I informed her it was time to turn off the television. She replied, "Jesus wants me to watch tv."  On the plus side, she knows whose authority trumps mine, right? (not that she cares about my authority, I'm just sayin.)
 
Most days, when I get her dressed, she will go to Beckett or Jared and say, "Wook at how cute I are." She says am more often than not now, and I must admit, I'm a little sad about that.
 
To Beckett:  "It's ok Big Boy."
 
This was taken after I cleaned out my jewelry box. I had some old black beads that I gave to Lila. She immediately added a few more accessories.

Here they are "fishing".  With feather boas. I thought it was pretty creative.
 
(that's paint)
 
This little turkey says all kinds of things now; however, my favorite is still, "Hold you" when he wants to be held. I usually only hear it when he's tired, and it just melts me.

No comments:

Post a Comment