Jared and I have worked with her so much. We've tried bribing her with toys, including forbidden items like the Wii remote. Of course we've heaped praise upon her when she's taken a few steps, but she has had absolutely no interest. Many people said she was just "lazy", that she had no reason to walk (perhaps a little spoiled?). She has been standing up alone and walking along furniture for months. Over the last month and a half, she started walking with us, holding onto one hand. Maybe all that practice is why she did so well today!
We can't wait to see how she improves over the coming days. Each new development is so exciting!
I can't believe that lil' booger is walking!! I love how she stops, squats, then gets back up for more!!! That's awesome...now you will definitely have your hands full :)
ReplyDeleteYay! When she stops is my favorite part as well...it's like she's taken a little breather before getting back to it! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteYeah Lila! I love how they look when they are first walking. Like there's always a huge load in their pants and they have to work around it.
ReplyDelete