Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hot in Here

In the previous post, I mentioned how Lila enjoys sitting in everything. She backs into cabinets, toys, loves the fireplaces, all her little chairs, and especially the refrigerator/freezer. EVERY SINGLE TIME I open the fridge or freezer, she runs over and backs her little bottom up to it. Apparently I did the same thing when I was little, although generally into cabinets. I would pat the area beside me and say, "Sit 'side me."  I guess it never registered that the people I asked were well over 5 feet tall, compared to my, what, 3 feet? So I find Lila's new habit particularly adorable.




1 comment:

  1. We've missed you guys so much!! Check out the blog, A Different Remedy. It's on my blog and belongs to friend, Maegan Roper. She has a daughter that about 15 mos and they just moved to Daphne.

    ReplyDelete