On our fourth anniversary, March 31, Jared and I went to the ob/gyn for the much anticipated anatomy scan. I'd played out both scenarios in my mind approximately one million times. Wouldn't it be fun to have two sweet little girls? I'd really love to experience raising a girl and a boy. For some reason, I was so anxious, much more anxious than with Lila. Obviously this child is going to be adored no matter the sex; we just wanted to know!
Without further ado,
Baby sucking its thumb. We have a similar picture of Lila that I want to frame with this one.
He was quite proud of himself and kept showing off. Just like a man.
He showed himself so much, our ultrasound tech printed this one saying "100% Boy!"
How wonderful!!! You will be in Heaven!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! How exciting!
ReplyDeleteYay! Little boys are the sweetest! Congrats again! I know that Lila will be a wonderful big sister to him.
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you guys!! A boy and a girl will be fun!!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you and Jared! Lila is going to be the BEST big sister!
ReplyDelete