I couldn't snap these pictures quickly enough. I was in the kitchen getting breakfast ready when I heard Lila talking to Beckett. I peeked around the corner to see her showing him her Leapfrog computer. She held the screen up for him while he watched as if really absorbing what she said. It was incredibly sweet and reinforced the fact that we need a better camera.
Playing in the back yard. Now that Beckett is mobile, he tries to climb all over Lila (and everything else).
This was one of my favorite moments thus far as a mother of two. Beckett will play in the jumper for a few minutes, IF he is in front of the window and can see outside. This particular day, Lila sat on the window sill and started talking, which is often more like yelling. He was enraptured! Even though she was loud enough to break glass, Beckett's smile never wavered.
Life is good, even when it's crazy. I still want that slow motion button.
No comments:
Post a Comment