Fortunately, Shutterfly offered me a wonderful deal, just for telling you about their fabulous Christmas Cards! That's a no brainer.
As we all know, it's a big decision. How will we best show off our darling little ones? This is all some of my relatives see of our children, so I like to include a few pictures from throughout the year. So far, my favorites are:
I know. Cute, huh? You can click here to see what other special offers Shutterfly has. On top of that, Shutterfly will give one of my readers a promo code for $50 off an order!!! (Cannot be combined with any other offers, does not include shipping) To enter, simply leave a comment. I will choose a winner with a random number generator. Contest ends October 29, so don't forget to leave your comment!


the first one to post a comment should win, right?!?! hope you are doing well! love reading your blog!
ReplyDeletetara