This weekend, we loaded up and drove to Opelika. Jared's good friend was kind enough to share his tickets with us, and we looked forward to seeing some very special friends. Let me tell you, that is the one and only reason I would ride four hours to chase two toddlers around before a game that does not include my team (Go Dawgs!). Well, that and it made the hubby happy. And we got to see my dad. But I digress...
The Auburn Grad and his babies
Beckett fell down and just looked around. I'm not sure if he was trying to decide if he would cry and get some much needed attention, or if he just wondered how many people saw it.
This little cutie belongs to Tee and Melissa. They introduced me and Jared almost eight years ago, so needless to say, they are very important to us. We don't get to see them often, but always enjoy it when we do.
Lila and Beckett had to check out everything. Jared and I spent most of the early afternoon running after them. In opposite directions.
Lila hugged Leah about half the time we were there, the other half she spent running.
They did take some time to search for sticks and acorns.
Then Leah needed more hugs.
We had a great day! The guys ended up going to the game by themselves, while Melissa and I took the kids back to my dad's house. Although it would have been fun (Kevy has a box. Talk about watching the game in luxury!), I'm glad they had some guy time. Jared never gets any time for himself, and certainly not with his best friends.
Even though Auburn lost, we all looked like this at the end of the day.
Your children are so adorable and getting so big! Glad to see y'all are all doing well! :)
ReplyDelete