Tuesday, October 8, 2013

It A-Piers They Like It!

A few weeks ago, we loaded up and drove to the pier in Orange Beach. We met some of Jared's co-workers, who were out fishing. I didn't know what to think, nor how I would entertain/chase the kids for a few hours in the hot sun. There was no need to worry! It was fabulous! We paid a few dollars to access the pier, then headed out amongst all the fisher-people.
 
Lila and Beckett were fascinated! A young boy was chasing a fish he'd hooked, and we followed him down the pier. Unfortunately, we never saw the creature he snagged. We did find Mr. Mike and Mr. Henry, who let the kids try their hands at fishing. Surprisingly, Lila was the one who enjoyed it most!
 

Beckett played for a while, but as the afternoon wore on, he grew tired. Of all of it. He got up, started walking back toward the parking lot (which was a good 10-15 minute walk).


As he left, he said, "I ready go home. I go night night." Naps are important to the little man.



It was a great day! Cheap, fun, family friendly. We must do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment