8 lbs 5 oz!!!?? He was a big baby boy! The text I got said 7 lbs 14 oz! I have been dying to call you to hear the story...call me when you get home and settled! Congratulations again, he is beautiful!
Congratulations! He is beautiful and you picked a wonderful name. So glad y'all are both doing well. Look forward to seeing many pictures of him and Lila together! :)
still waiting on the "more to come". I want to read his birth story. Come on, it's not like you're busy......I know you don't see the humor in that, but I do, and you're too far away to slap me.
Might need to update that Lilly Pie ticker on the left side bar :) LOVE the name!!
ReplyDeleteYay!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove, k
8 lbs 5 oz!!!?? He was a big baby boy! The text I got said 7 lbs 14 oz! I have been dying to call you to hear the story...call me when you get home and settled! Congratulations again, he is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! He is beautiful and you picked a wonderful name. So glad y'all are both doing well. Look forward to seeing many pictures of him and Lila together! :)
ReplyDeleteMarley said you should call him cute face. I agree.
ReplyDeletestill waiting on the "more to come". I want to read his birth story. Come on, it's not like you're busy......I know you don't see the humor in that, but I do, and you're too far away to slap me.
ReplyDelete