Wednesday, September 14, 2011

One Month!

Beckett turned four weeks on September 6th. We went for his check up on Friday and were shocked to see how much our little man has grown. He gained 1 pound, 11 ounces in two weeks! His stats:

Height:  23"
Weight:  9lbs, 14oz
Head Circumference: 14.75"

Looking back, I found that Lila weighed 11 pounds at four months. I have a feeling Beckett will beat that before two months. He is a precious little boy and we are adjusting to life with two.  He is sleeping with us right now and recently started going four and five hours between some night feedings (woohoo!). Still not much sleep, but we'll make it. I really enjoy snuggling with him and know that time is limited.

He clearly loves to eat and does so frequently! I've been calling him my little pig pig and please don't ask me why. I have no idea. He is also pretty tall. I realized this week that he is finished with the newborn clothes. He's been in three month clothes this week. Lila wore newborn clothes until she was four months! It's fascinating (to me and only me I'm sure) to see how different they are. Of course I expected that, but Lila is my only frame of reference.

We are just enjoying this phase of our life together. Beckett is such a wonderful addition to our family and Lila, Jared and I are all falling more in love with him each day.



No comments:

Post a Comment