Why yes, we do have another child! Poor Beckett is usually with me, so he's helping take the pictures. He is growing so quickly! He is already the size Lila was at around 6 months or so. He is incredibly happy, as long as someone is holding him. He has a voracious appetite, and wants to eat all the time. Beckett loves his mommy and is such a snuggler. I haven't felt the same pressure to get him on a routine. I've enjoyed snuggling with him at night, since I don't get to very much during the day. With Lila, I could sit and hold her all day. Not this time!
Here's our little man (or "man man" as Lila calls him). He's stuck with pink on some things. I didn't use the Boppy much with Lila and was not about to invest in another cover.
He's huge! I promise he wears clothes sometimes.
Love the side eye. He knows Lila is about to strike!
He looks so much like Lila to me!!
ReplyDeleteMiss u guys!