Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Post 1: Pumpkin Patch

Last Saturday, we loaded up and headed to one of the local pumpkin patches. We were excited about the family time and dressed up in our fall attire. Beckett is staying awake more these days, so we have pictures with his gorgeous blue eyes open.


The first thing we noticed (rather, smelled!) was the petting zoo. It consisted largely of stinky goats, but they did have a cute little pony, a gigantic pig, a llama and I think some ducks. You could buy food to feed the stinky creatures. I'm not sure why that didn't come with the $20 admission!!

Lila was very serious about her pumpkin picking.
She gave each one serious consideration.


Lila made friends on the playground and did not have any interest in posing for pictures. That's  a pretty frequent occurrence these days.



I was somewhat underwhelmed with the "pumpkin patch", but it was great family time. That's always worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment