Sunday, December 25, 2011

Preparing for Christmas

We have been so busy this fall/winter! We hoped to get our Christmas tree right after Thanksgiving, but the weather interfered. We managed to go a couple of weeks later and made an event out of it. Fish River Trees is awesome! Santa is there for pictures, they have free train rides and tons of trees to choose from. We started with a visit to Santa. Beckett had no problems with the Man in Red.

Lila, on the other hand, had to be tricked to even get this close!

We had to bundle up! I was happy to use her hat and gloves. They don't get much use around here.






Waiting for Mommy & Daddy to finish decorating the tree.

I think it passed inspection.


Later that night, we made Homemade Hot Chocolate and Pumpkin Donut Holes from a recipe I found on Pinterest. They were AMAZING!

Since we pumped our nearly two year old full of sugar, we had to let her burn off some energy. She spent the next 30 minutes basically running in circles around the house. It was an exhausting but fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment