Monday, December 5, 2011

Thankful

We were blessed once again to spend this Thanksgiving with the McCarron Family. We loaded up our Hash Brown Casserole, Creamed Spinach and Sweet Potato Cheesecake and drove down to Orange Beach. As expected, we had a fabulous day of friends, food and fellowship. The only thing that would have been better is if our families had been with us!

Beckett is the most hot natured child I've ever seen. The rest of us were comfy in long sleeves, but this little turkey screamed until we stripped him down. I realize this makes me look like a negligent mother, but I promise we kept him inside.

Snuggling with Claire

 Lila loved being the center of attention, especially on this "stage". Sounds familiar.....


We were bad parents and didn't take many pictures. I did manage to snap this one before the Auburn game on Saturday. We were still stuffed!

No comments:

Post a Comment