Beckett's two month check up was on October 13. The details:
Height: 23 1/2"
Weight: 12 lbs, 15 oz
Head Circumference: 15 1/2"
He's a big boy. Our doctor was very pleased with his growth and development. Just wants us to keep doing what we're doing. I couldn't begin to tell you what that is beyond survival.
At two months, Beckett was very strong. He lifted his head easily and wanted to see everything going on around him. Nosey like his mommy and sister! He smiled (and still does) constantly. Makes my heart melt every single time. He was a snuggly little guy and was happy as he could be.....as long as someone was holding him. I still let him sleep with us at two months, even though I knew we should start a routine. Since we have Lila, I can't just sit and hold him the way I did with her. Nights were my time for that. The four month post will tell you how that has changed!
Our little guy at two months:
Look out!
No comments:
Post a Comment