After checking out the other exhibits, we headed to the Wharf of Wonder. This area is for children 0-5 and is, in a word, awesome!! Lila had a blast!
Lila really wanted me to get the camera out of her face.
I was ecstatic to see toys appropriate for Beckett. He had almost as much fun as Lila.
Our attempt at a mother son picture. Never could get both of us looking at the same time.
There was a fabulous roller coaster display. You could map out your roller coaster on the accompanying computers, then scan your barcode and "ride" your coaster. So fun!
Jared was eager to go, so we headed back the next week. As soon as we got out of the car, Lila said, "shark!" I can't believe she remembered!
This little turkey really enjoyed the tunnels. So much so that I bought two to keep for the house.
We're looking forward to many trips to Exploreum this year. Play hard, nap hard.



No comments:
Post a Comment