This little man is an absolute joy. He is such a happy baby and smiles most of the time. That smile could melt an iceberg. He may be a little spoiled. What can I say, I like to hold my babies. Beckett is becoming more independent each day. He plays well by himself and with his sister. He enjoys the walker and gets around very easily, although our ankles have taken a beating.
Beckett is non-stop! He's been crawling for a while and is pulling up now. He is more stable these days, which means he feels confident letting go with one hand. Mommy is not so confident. It terrifies me. Poor Baby has bumped his head more than a few times. Apparently I'm not very fast.
Man-Man is still not sleeping through the night. We go through the bedtime routine with both children and put them to bed at 8:00. He went through a spell of waking around 11:30, but has gone back to sleeping until 3:00. I'm too exhausted (or possibly lazy) to stay upstairs with him until he goes back to sleep, so he ends up in our bed until 7 or so.
He eats like a champ and loves everything we've given him thus far. Beckett is learning to use a sippy cup and is still VERY interested in our food. We plan on starting soft foods any day. It's time for texture!
He drools a lot too. That's ok. Biz works miracles.
Life with two is certainly challenging, but so very worth it. We are so grateful for the last seven months and look forward to many many many more (but don't want to rush them!).



I love how much they look alike!!
ReplyDelete