Our Little Man Man is eight months old (and has been for a few weeks)! He is into absolutely EVERYTHING. We never really had to worry about Lila getting into cabinets and drawers. She just wasn't interested. Beckett is already digging around for hidden treasures. He has been crawling for a few months, and is now standing steadily. I really expect him to start walking in the next several weeks. Look out World!
Beckett loves food and is still nursing. His current favorite is pork roast with sweet potatoes. This surprises me, because the roast was cooked with pesto and balsamic vinaigrette. Go figure. He finally started sleeping through the night. We simply stopped going up there. We'd tried to let him cry it out before, but he just. kept. going. And we would cave. After eight months of this, I was so exhausted that I just went back to sleep. Apparently some good can come from extreme exhaustion. He still isn't napping well, but that too is improving.
He loves his sister and watches her (almost) every move. Beckett is definitely a "mama's boy" and wants me to hold him pretty much all the time. If I had no other responsibilities, that would be totally fine with me!
He also loves to nap with Daddy. We have had to nip it in the bud though. Beckett gets comfortable sleeping up against us and doesn't want to sleep in his bed. That's a problem.
He looks like such a little man!
No comments:
Post a Comment