Sunday, April 8, 2012

More Exploring

We've been to the Exploreum a lot lately and our membership has paid for itself a few times. Some friends were kind enough to join us over the last couple of weeks, which makes it more fun for the little ones and the moms.

Beckett puts everything in his mouth. EVERYTHING! Let me tell you how gross that is at the children's section of a public, hands-on science museum. I took some of his toys from home, but the new germs were much more interesting.

These magnets really are neat. We usually have to play with them a couple of times while we're there.

Beckett had yet another first during one of our trips. He learned to crawl up steps. That's been interesting since our home has 16 of them!

He was pretty pleased with himself!

 

 The girls loved the roller coaster. You scan your barcode, design your coaster on the computers, then scan the barcode again at the cart. Pretty neat.

I didn't get my camera out much on this trip.I should have.
These two are maniacs when they're together.

No comments:

Post a Comment