I absolutely cannot believe my little girl started her second year of pre-school. Where did the time go? Although I'm shocked it's arrived so early, we are all very excited about this new year. Lila's teacher, Ms Katy, has a degree in education, so I expect big things! Ms. Katy told us this group if very bright and she plans on pushing them this year. Who knows why my little Einstein will come home saying???
Lila was ready to go and I had to bribe her with chocolate to get a few pictures. I never thought I would bribe my children, but I've eaten a lot of words over the last two and a half years! (The white face is due to sunscreen. I tried to rub it in, but she was still pretty white.)
See??? She went from baby to big girl in one year!

No comments:
Post a Comment