A couple of weeks ago, our Sunday School class met at a local blueberry farm with our children. Someone had the great idea to pick blueberries with our children, then deliver them to shut ins for a treat. (I loved the idea, but our elderly lady asked why in the world we were bringing her blueberries!)
All of the children were great.....for about 15 minutes. They all started to melt down around the same time. There was a chorus of toddler whining, "I'm hot. I'm tired. I'm ready to go." I agreed with them, but that coming from a woman in her early thirties is even more annoying.
Beckett took his job very seriously. He would carefully pull the berries and gently place them in the bucket.
Jared helped Lila, and she wanted to fill her bucket.....until she got hot that is. She was pretty pleased with her bounty o' blueberries!
After we delivered our harvest, we headed to a local ice cream shop. Beckett was entirely too interested in the wheelchair ramp. Jared worked off any additional calories chasing after our wild man.
Poor baby had to sit on the porch and eat ice cream with his family. Tough life.
Lila had her first ice cream cone. She held on for dear life and devoured it!
.jpg)
It was a nice, wholesome, family morning. Lila clearly enjoyed it.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment