So until I actually find a few minutes to upload the photos, please get your Lila fix with these videos. Our little stinker has become quite the drama queen. While we were away, she started a fake cough. If Jared or I cough or any sound remotely similar, we have a little echo. It's really hysterical. I'm sure it comes as no surprise that we have completely run it into the ground. Now when we cough, Lila looks at us like, "Oh no. that again?" Here she is in action. I know it's a lot, but it's so funny!
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Drama Queen!
We were in Orange Beach last week and I promise to get the info up asap. Lila went from non-stop attention to just me and has been a little unhappy. Poor baby.
So until I actually find a few minutes to upload the photos, please get your Lila fix with these videos. Our little stinker has become quite the drama queen. While we were away, she started a fake cough. If Jared or I cough or any sound remotely similar, we have a little echo. It's really hysterical. I'm sure it comes as no surprise that we have completely run it into the ground. Now when we cough, Lila looks at us like, "Oh no. that again?" Here she is in action. I know it's a lot, but it's so funny!
So until I actually find a few minutes to upload the photos, please get your Lila fix with these videos. Our little stinker has become quite the drama queen. While we were away, she started a fake cough. If Jared or I cough or any sound remotely similar, we have a little echo. It's really hysterical. I'm sure it comes as no surprise that we have completely run it into the ground. Now when we cough, Lila looks at us like, "Oh no. that again?" Here she is in action. I know it's a lot, but it's so funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So cute! Just wait until she starts copying more than just coughs!
ReplyDelete