Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Whatever Works

Isn't it amazing what we parents will do for a laugh? Earlier today, I had a hair in my mouth. Since I was changing Lila, I couldn't exactly use my hands to retrieve it. At the risk of sounding disgusting, I kind of spit it out. Lila thought it was the funniest thing she'd heard all week. I kept doing it and since she continued to respond, I ran it into the ground. I did manage to get some of her sweet laughter on camera. Yes, I sound ridiculous, but the sound of her laughter is worth my humiliation. Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Can I just say, this literally makes my day 1000 times better every time I watch it... Which has been about 3,802,840 times today approximately! I love you both and can't wait to see my beautiful niece again! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that the best sound! Keep laughing Lila!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS AWESOME!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!! I've watched it quite a few times too. I also love that cute outfit she has on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness - precious!! I love it and must see this cutie ASAP. Back in town for a few weeks, so I will call you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great laugh! She is precious. I can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete