Lila started pulling up a couple of weeks ago. The first time startled Mommy, but terrified Lila. We returned from a grocery shopping trip and I put her in the crib while I unloaded groceries. She was screaming and I finally gave in and went to get here. This is what I found:
I stopped as soon as I saw her and didn't know what to do. I wasn't really prepared to see my baby standing! Since then, she's done it a million times and is no longer afraid. She pulls up on everything, although isn't completely confident just yet. She's pulled up on her books (on her shelf) and was startled when they came down with her. Just a few bumps along the way, but the constant development is so fascinating to watch! Each day she learns and grows more confident. I am so grateful for the opportunity to stay home with her and experience each moment of her life. I never realized just how valuable that would be.
Anyway, like I said, she is much more confident now. We frequently walk into her room to find this:



Bless her, but that first pic is hysterical!
ReplyDelete