These women are wonderful and so are their children. Lila adores watching all the action. She seems to study the children her age, and I feel like they learn from one another. Lila certainly dealt with tummy time better after we started Mama & Me. She also loves watching the older children play. She is completely fascinated and probably a little jealous of their mobility. One of the best parts is they love her too. Last week, we only had a few people show, so Lila was allowed to crawl around and explore the nursery. One of my favorite 3 year olds was there and doted on Lila the entire time. Hudson kept a close eye on her and Lila loved the attention. He took time to show her different toys and talked to her the entire time. What patience! He was such a great help that I told his mom he might need to come home with us for a while - yes, I take advantage of free babysitting!
Monday, September 20, 2010
Mama & Me - Helping Keep Mamas Sane
So everyone that listens to me for five minutes knows that I've found this fabulous group of mommies and we get together at least once a week. This group is invaluable for so many reasons. The women are amazing and the fellowship is much needed! We are all committed to our babies, but find the responsibility rather challenging at times. This group has made me feel NORMAL! For a while, I dealt with guilt over just how challenging I found this stay at home mommy business. No more! It helps so much to talk through the ups and downs. These women are available to vent with, ask questions about food, naps, behavior, discipline or just socialize with. Not only are they a wealth of information, but they are fun!
These women are wonderful and so are their children. Lila adores watching all the action. She seems to study the children her age, and I feel like they learn from one another. Lila certainly dealt with tummy time better after we started Mama & Me. She also loves watching the older children play. She is completely fascinated and probably a little jealous of their mobility. One of the best parts is they love her too. Last week, we only had a few people show, so Lila was allowed to crawl around and explore the nursery. One of my favorite 3 year olds was there and doted on Lila the entire time. Hudson kept a close eye on her and Lila loved the attention. He took time to show her different toys and talked to her the entire time. What patience! He was such a great help that I told his mom he might need to come home with us for a while - yes, I take advantage of free babysitting!
These women are wonderful and so are their children. Lila adores watching all the action. She seems to study the children her age, and I feel like they learn from one another. Lila certainly dealt with tummy time better after we started Mama & Me. She also loves watching the older children play. She is completely fascinated and probably a little jealous of their mobility. One of the best parts is they love her too. Last week, we only had a few people show, so Lila was allowed to crawl around and explore the nursery. One of my favorite 3 year olds was there and doted on Lila the entire time. Hudson kept a close eye on her and Lila loved the attention. He took time to show her different toys and talked to her the entire time. What patience! He was such a great help that I told his mom he might need to come home with us for a while - yes, I take advantage of free babysitting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment