Monday, September 20, 2010

Play Date

Last Friday, Lila and I joined some other moms & babies for a play date. There were 3 babies, including Lila, all born within about three weeks of one another. Then we had a three month old, a four month old, 2 two year olds and one 3 year old. Not too many, but just enough for a little fun. Laura, our host, organized an adorable craft (Lila still has purple glitter paint on her head) and had yummy snacks for all of us. We got there early and stayed until noon. I'm not certain who enjoyed this more - me or Lila.

Lila was a maniac! She had a blast watching all the children and playing with the babies. We put them all in the floor and let them go. My little girl made a beeline for Sam and Bennett. She giggled, squealed and babbled the whole morning. The only time she whined was when it was time to go. It was a win-win; Mommy got to chat, Lila got to play. It was a good day.





1 comment:

  1. I hate I am missing these fun Friday play dates! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete