Early this morning, Lila and I loaded up and met our friend Taylor at the Botanical Gardens. Taylor has an awesome camera and a knack for capturing truly special shots. It helps that she's not afraid to act like a nut to get a smile. We wandered around the gardens, had a few wardrobe changes and captured 335 pictures of my little bundle of joy. I included just a few of my favorites. I had to narrow it down or I would have been up all night loading pictures.
I told Taylor that she could make money doing this. Just have parents bring their child or children and a memory card. It would definitely be worth it!
Thank you Taylor! We love the pictures!
She is so stinking cute!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad I found your blog! I'll send you an invite to mine--Love the pic of L picking up her dress and showing her belly button!
ReplyDelete