Although this next phase is exciting, I am also very nervous about this. The thought of her choking is truly terrifying. What if I panic and can't help? Augh! But I know we have to start somewhere, so here we go. I'm pretty sure most children in America start out with Vanilla Wafers. Many adults, including myself, still enjoy these crunchy treats. On Friday, we let Lila in on the deliciousness of these little cookies. We stripped her down to her diaper, spread out a towel, put the Bumbo in the middle, sat her down and let her go.
I cannot even describe the mess. She had dried, crusted cookie in the folds of her neck, down her diaper, smeared all over her body, all over the Bumbo, on the towel. Literally everywhere! She would gnaw it down to a nub, but then couldn't figure out how to get the nub into her mouth. I would take that and give her another one. She made this mess with 2, count them TWO cookies. I'm not looking forward to the day we try french fries and ketchup!
That face is to die for! She is beyond cute. I can imagine watching her provides hours of entertainment. Good call on tha waffers...so tastey ;). Please post pics when she gets into mac and cheese!
ReplyDeleteRyan