Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Four Month Check-up

Lila went to the doctor yesterday for her four month check up. Here are the stats:

Height: 25" (75th percentile)
Weight: 11 lbs 12 oz(10th percentile)
Head Circumference: 16 1/2" (a lot larger than last time)

The nurse even checked her head twice because it grew so much. Dr. Stone also isn't convinced the nurse didn't stretch her during the height measurement, but Lila is pretty long. She is actually almost as tall as our friend Ellie, who is 16 months old.

She gained nearly 2 pounds in 1 month, just 3 ounces shy. They didn't have to tell me. My left arm can tell each time I pick up the car seat!

Lila got two more shots and I think her dad was more upset than she was. I am barely strong enough to stand it, so I asked Jared to hold her hands through it this time. She was looking up at her dad when WHAM! shot in the thigh. Then another. Her face completely crumpled. When Jared picked her up, she clung to his shirt for dear life. She has quite a grip!

This is how she spent the rest of the afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment