Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Aftermath

Over the last week, we've given Lila a few different baby foods. We started with sweet potatoes, moved on to sweet peas, then carrots. She's attacked each one with fierce determination - determination to get more in her mouth than on her bib. We've been completely surprised by her enthusiasm for basically anything we give her. Mostly for our records, but so you can enjoy our beautiful baby as well, here is the aftermath of each new food. She starts fruit tomorrow!

Mmmm, peas. Lovely green, mashed, soupy peas.


still seems a little unsure here, doesn't she?

Moving on to carrots. These have been pretty popular.
I cleaned orange stuff out of her nose for a while after this one.
Some feedings are smoother than others.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she is already eating "real" food! I miss my little friend - I need to see y'all soon! Glad you had a good trip to the beach.

    Love,
    Hillary

    ReplyDelete