Jared went to college with Stephen, who is married to Brooke. They are two of the best people we know -- lots of fun, ridiculously strong faith, and both have a great sense of humor. They also have a super-cute, incredibly bright, and well-behaved daughter named Whitney. We met up with these great folks at FlipBurger and the fun began. Lila was in rare form. She was all over the place, unsatisfied with everything we gave her, including the dozen or so toys we brought with us. Whitney, on the other hand, calmly sat in her high chair, smiled sweetly and played peek-a-boo with me. I don't mind a strong willed child; I'm glad Lila is opinionated and independent. Going out to eat with her, however, wore us out! We were those parents saying, "I swear she's not always like this!". She really isn't, I promise!
Regardless, it was great to visit with our friends. I just wish we could see them more often!
Jared, Stephen & their girls
No comments:
Post a Comment