Sunday, June 20, 2010

Lunch With The Girls

I don't miss work, not one little, teeny, tiny bit.  Staying home with my little one is worth living on a budget, even on the worst days. I do, however, miss the wonderful people I used to work with and the interaction.  On Friday, Lila and I met two of these lovely ladies at Rojo for lunch.  We enjoyed some delicious food on the patio. It warmed up more than we expected, but we still had a fabulous time.

Carol and I sat beside one another and worked on many of the same accounts. She is one of the sweetest people I've ever met and truly has a heart of gold.




Jennifer sat in a cube diagonal from me. We didn't work on the same accounts but did have many discussions about the Bachelor, Dancing with the Stars and other important matters. Jen always made a point to invite me to various outing with her and her friends. She is tons of fun and one of my favorite people.


I miss them both so much! We really should get together more often!

Lila was worn out from all the girl talk.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad it fit. She looks precious!! I have to travel for work the next couple of weeks, so I will be a little MIA. Hopefully we can get together once I'm back!

    ReplyDelete