Lila has been exploring drawers and cabinets throughout the house. She has favorites in each room and loves pulling out the contents. In our kitchen, she prefers the cabinets with the pots and pans. Unfortunately for me, she is strong enough to move even the iron skillets, so of course I worry about injuries. I try to steer her to the cabinet with storage containers and it usually works. I want her to enjoy herself and we really don't mind when she pulls out each and every plastic lid and bowl. After all, it's her home too!
In addition to emptying the cabinet, she also likes to climb completely inside. She'll just hang out or entertain herself by getting in and out. The fact that I might actually get to fix lunch or empty the dishwasher is a nice bonus.
Too cute!! We have several pictures of me doing the exact same thing at Granny's. Guess some things never change. Please come visit me! Jared has to have a meeting or something right ... ?
ReplyDelete