We have a basket o'stuff next to our television. It has some DVDs and the Wii controls. Lila loves to pull out everything and throw it around the living room. She usually takes a minute to chew on the controller skin (the protective piece around it). This past Tuesday, Lila discovered that she could also climb into the basket. Yea! Endless fun! She climbed into the basket, sat one way, shifted around to another position, then wanted out. I had to help her with this phase. We did this approximately thirty-five times before I finally moved the basket.
I know her red and white socks look good with the pink and brown pjs. She doesn't sleep in socks and I have to put them on in the mornings. That early in the day, I don't function well enough to match.
It looks like she's grown dramatically since I saw her!!! I miss you all so much. She's so very very wonderful!!!
ReplyDelete