Lila LOVES riding toys. She will run to them shouting, "I ride! I ride!" Riding usually means Mommy or Daddy is pushing her, but I'm not here to argue semantics. She recently started saying, "Beep Beep" when she's on one of the toys. Perhaps her new nickname should be RoadRunner?
Anyway, this tricycle was a gift from my grandparents....kind of. My grandfather passed away in January. Before he was diagnosed with cancer, he told me he wanted to buy Lila her first tricycle. He was never able to, but my grandmother sent a check a few months ago. I ordered the traditional Radio Flyer and it is fabulous. One problem: it's too big for my petite princess. Her feet do not touch the floor if she sits on the seat. We expected her to just have us push her around until she could reach, but no! Miss Independent figured out how to do it herself.
She is great at going backwards, but we haven't mastered forward. I've worked on it with her, and she does well when I'm right beside her. The instant I leave, she's staring at me and scooting back once more.
She has mastered the bell though. It is a delightfully loud sound that I'm sure my grandmother can hear, four hours north of here. But hey, it makes Lila smile!
Could Lila be any more adorable??!! In the pictures she looks strawberry blonde, does she have some red in her hair? You look great by the way, and I cannot believe you are 29 weeks pregnant!! It looks like you all are doing well. Tell Jared and Lila hello for me!!
ReplyDelete