Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Fashion Statement

Most afternoons, my darling daughter is running around in just her diaper. I usually take off whatever outfit she has on before nap and we just never put on another one. Plus, I just love a "diaper baby" - so cute!

Anyway, Lila has started to enjoy hats. She doesn't really care, as long as it isn't one made for her. She loves her daddy's hats, smelly or not, and this one of Mommy's:


She always reached for this visor when she saw it in the closet. A few weeks ago, Jared pulled it down and we just let her play with it now. It's frequently found in the playroom. Yesterday, Lila decided she needed to wear it a bit. She ran over to me and indicated I should put it on her. She didn't have to twist my arm. She even wore it for at least 30 minutes - a new record!



I think the beads really complete the look, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment