Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Here Comes Trouble

Aunt Erin & Carter gave Lila a motorized four-wheeler for her birthday. I have been afraid to let her ride it, until last weekend. We pulled out the box and charged Lila's ride. She was absolutely beside herself, squealing, laughing and clapping her hands. That was before she knew it moved at the push of a button.

Oh. My. Goodness. Scared me to death! We have to detach the battery cables when we hide the 4 wheeler in our room, just in case she sneaks in to it. She understands she must push the button to make it move, but isn't necessarily stopped by that. She will happily just push it around the house.

The 4 wheeler has already brought many smiles and a few near-heart attacks for Mommy. Will I ever loosen up?

It's ok Daddy, I can do it!


See? You just push this little button...


Really Mommy? I'm busy right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment