Monday, April 5, 2010

Day at the Zoo

Lila made her second trip to the zoo today and enjoyed the beautiful morning. Even though she's only 3 months old, she loves to watch people and be in the midst of the action. We got to see our friends and Lila watched the big kids play in the water.  She was totally content sitting on the wall with all the moms. I'm pretty sure she was already planning her strategy for the lillipads. It won't be long before she can get in there!  She watched the big kids, then got a little fussy. I put her in the Bjorn and she was asleep in 5 minutes. The zoo puts her to sleep better than a car ride!

Here is a picture of our friend Lillian, who is almost 2. The daycare where her mom works has a bunny named Lola. Miss Lillian sometimes thinks Lila is also named Lola. I agree, it's pretty confusing! No matter, I just love that Lillian is interested in Lila. She even looked a little sad when we left! I wanted pictures of all the little ones, but they were much too busy eating lunch. Maybe next time.


Here's Mommy & Lila at the zoo (you notice Lila can barely contain her enthusiasm)

No comments:

Post a Comment