Last Wednesday, April 21 marked 16 weeks Lila has been in the world. Before I had a child, I thought it was silly when people gave their children's ages in weeks. Now, maybe it's not so silly. We just know how many weeks she's been alive. It's not like we will EVER forget the day she was born. So Jared & I have decided it's time to stop counting the weeks. Last week was it. Lila will be four months THIS FRIDAY, April 30. How did that happen so quickly? Although we are trying to savor every possible second, time still seems to be slipping through our hands. Here's how she's changed over the last 16 weeks:
1 Week - January 6
3 Weeks - January 20
6 Weeks - February 10
8 Weeks - February 24
13 Weeks - March 31
16 Weeks - April 21
Best 16 (now 17) weeks ever. Hands down.
No comments:
Post a Comment