Today was another beautiful day here in Birmingham. I had great visions of hanging out with Lila on blankets in our front yard. I spread out the blankets, took the radio, books, camera and video camera. With Mozart softly playing, we began our afternoon of relaxation and education. That lasted approximately 5 minutes. Lila soon realized all this relaxation was making her tired and she might miss something if she went to sleep. We did make it through one book and part of another before she went down for a nap. After she rested and ate, we moved our blankets and settled down in another spot, with significantly greater success. We played for a bit, then she napped in the shade while I did some yard work. When Lila woke up, she was in a great mood and I captured these with our new camera:
I think I speak for Jared also when I say she is our sunshine.
My Mom use to sing that to me all the time, and I sing it to Lillian now almost everyday. Those pictures are so cute!
ReplyDelete