Lila was so good through the entire service. She never uttered a peep! She was her usual nosey self and just watched everyone. She seemed to enjoy the music and activity. When Dr. Morgan started the sermon, Lila dozed off in her daddy's arms and slept until the end of the service. Canterbury always sings the Hallelujah chorus on Easter Sunday. Jared & I decided to join CUMC after the Easter Service a few years ago. Everyone is invited to the front of the sanctuary to sing together. Since my singing voice is similar to that of a cat giving birth, I prefer to stay in my seat and enjoy. The music echoes off the walls and it truly feels like God is standing beside you. I look forward to it all year.
After church, we had delicious lunch with our friends Guy and Crista. Then we headed home for the Easter basket!
No comments:
Post a Comment